Education Minor Advising

The administration of the Education Minor is handled through the Education Minor Advisor in the School of Education. The Education Minor Advisor is available to advise students on Education Minor policies and procedures as well as specific questions students have concerning completing the minor. The Education Minor webpages provide students with a fair amount of information about the minor, including the approved course and fieldwork lists for each semester. However, students with remaining questions may contact the Advisor.

Contact the Advisor by e-mail to schedule an appointment,