Current Students

PLI Student Resources

PLI Forms 

  • PLI Administrative Fieldwork Placement Form A new Administrative Fieldwork Placement Form must be completed whenever students change jobs or supervisors. During the second Summer Semester, students will participate in a Summer Internship which will be documented on the Administrative Fieldwork Verification Form. PLI staff will submit these forms to the CTC in order to recommend students for the Preliminary ASC or Certificate of Eligibility.
  • PLI MA Report Form Upon completion of the MA milestones, the PLI staff will secure signatures from faculty members on the MA Report Form.  The form will be submitted to Student Services in order to confer the Master’s Degree.

UC Berkeley Resources

CalNet and Campus Systems

  • CalNet ID your username for many web-based campus services.
    • Your CalNet ID is your online identity at UC Berkeley. It will be used for system access log-ins and authentication, and it will be your campus email address when combined with (e.g., the CalNet ID “oskibear” becomes “” as an email address).
      • keep it short -- you will be typing it often
      • keep it professional -- professors and future employers will see you CalNet ID in your campus email address
      • make it yours -- since your CalNet ID serves as your username in many campus collaboration systems, consider including all or part of your name
    • In order to create your CalNet ID, you will need your Student Identification (SID) and the Personal Identification Number (PIN) that was provided by the email from the Graduate Admissions office (if you cannot locate these, please contact them at
    • CalNet Customer Support (activating your CalNet ID, changing/resetting your passphrase)
  • CalCentral (CalNet Login) an online system that students use to enroll in classes at Berkeley and get information regarding registration, grades, financial aid, billing, class schedule, and more.
  • CalNet Directory contains records for current faculty, staff, and students at UC Berkeley.
  • Cal 1 Card your official campus ID. All current students, faculty, and staff are required to get a Cal 1 Card. How do I get one?
  • Cal Student Central Need a transcript? Have questions about your financial aid or a hold on your registration? Cal Student Central is your new destination for key university business related to financial aid, fees and billing, payments, disbursements, registration and enrollment.

Campus Email and Course Management Systems

  • bConnected your e-mail account: Berkeley's implementation of Google Apps for Education, including Mail, Calendar, and Docs/Drive.
  • bCourses Berkeley's  Learning Management System (LMS) powered by Canvas.
  • Software Central software downloads for UC Berkeley faculty, staff, and students, including email client software, other Internet applications, security applications such as firewall and antivirus, and other utilities.

Campus Wi-Fi 

  • eduroam – A secure, authenticated service for campus network access.
  • CalVisitor provides a basic level of Wi-Fi access for those not affiliated with UC Berkeley or with no CalNet ID.

Berkeley School of Education

Office of the Registrar

Office of the Registrar

Financial Aid

UC Berkeley Library

The UC Berkeley Library