Faculty, staff, and students directly enter all reimbursement requests (both travel AND non-travel) into UC Berkeley’s Reimbursement System: Reimbursement System Link
Key requirements for reimbursement requests:
- In order to make your request you will need the following information. If you need assistance with this, check with your manager or contact the Business Services Office via email at BSE_BusinessServices@berkeley.edu:
- Business Justification
- All reimbursement requests must be submitted as soon as possible and no more than 45 days after the date of the expense.
- All expenses $75 or above require receipts/documentation (Link to further information regarding documentation/receipt requirements)
Reimbursements for graduate student employee childcare expenses are processed as per the following links:
- Policy as of January 1, 2023, for UAW-represented student employees: Academic Student Employee and Graduate Student Researcher Childcare Reimbursement Program
- GSR childcare expenses are considered a reimbursement and are processed through the graduate division. Further information and forms are available: GSR Childcare information
If you are entering a reimbursement for a non-travel, non-entertainment expense, see this job aid for assistance: Entering Reimbursements for Other Expenses
If you have travel-specific questions, please see the Travel information page.
If you have entertainment-specific questions, please see the Entertainment information page.