Faculty, staff, and students directly enter all reimbursement requests (both travel AND non-travel) into UC Berkeley’s Reimbursement System: Reimbursement System Link

Key requirements for reimbursement requests:

Reimbursements for graduate student employee childcare expenses are processed as per the following links:

If you are entering a reimbursement for a non-travel, non-entertainment expense, see this job aid for assistance: Entering Reimbursements for Other Expenses 

If you have travel-specific questions, please see the Travel information page.

If you have entertainment-specific questions, please see the Entertainment information page.