Domestic/International Travel Reimbursement Form

Please download and complete the travel claim forms found at the links below to ensure the revised form (reflecting the updated mileage rate) is being used. Also, it’s best practice not to save the travel claim forms for future use as the mileage rates tend to increase/decrease every year. Also, please include the additional documentation/forms needed for travelers who are not U.S. citizens:

  • A stamped passport
  • I-94
  • UC W-8BEN
  • Certificate of Academic Activity

Domestic Travel Form (pdf):

International Travel Reimbursement Form (pdf):